Monday, February 28, 2022

ENDGAME? (Marcia)

 From SICKOFITRADLZ:


Endgame?

Is The Endgame worth watching?


I gave the NBC series a try -- or tried to.  I was a fan of ABC's V and the woman who played the evil alien Anna, Morena Baccarin, is on this new show.  I figured she'd be worth catching and hoped the show itself would be worth watching.


Watching, I saw Noah Bean as well and I loved him as Fletcher on The CW's Nikita.


But the show?


Did it move.  I got 24 minutes into it before I said enough and bailed.


It was not a pleasure to watch.  It was an endurance test.  It's the worst written opening episode I've ever seen.   Because of Noah and Morena, I will give it another look when episode two rolls around but that first episode, or at least the part I made it through of the first episode, was just awful.

 

Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }