Tuesday, July 10, 2018

10 To Read (Marcia)

Marcia: My list updates and changes frequently.  If I were being honest, there are probably forty books that I re-read constantly because I love them so much.


1) Alice Walker's In Search of Our Mothers' Gardens


2) Octavia Butler's Kindred.


3) Frank Herbert's Dune.


4) Patrick McGilligan's Oscar Micheaux (I reviewed it here)


5) Octavia Butler's Blood Child and Other Stories


6) Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper (I reviewed it here)


7) Gerry Canavan's Octavia E. Butler


8) Conseula Francis' Conversations with Octavia Butler


9) Alice Walker's Living By The Word


10) Emmanuel Carrere's I Am Alive and You Are Dead: A Journey Into the Mind of Philip K. Dick



--------------

Previous entries in this series include "10 To Read (C.I.)" and "10 To Read (Jim)" and "10 to Read (Dona)" and "10 to Read (Rebecca)." 






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }