Monday, April 16, 2018

10 to Read (Dona)

For me, the primary book will always be CHARLOTTE'S WEB.  I love many other books but that one will always be my favorite and I can -- and have -- read it over and over.


1) E.B. White - CHARLOTTE'S WEB


2) Susan Faludi - THE TERROR DREAM


3) Bebe Moore Campbell - WHAT YOU OWE ME


4) Jay McInerney - BRIGHTNESS FALLS


5) Alice Walker - THE CUSHION IN THE ROAD: MEDITATION AND WANDERING AS THE WHOLE WORLD AWAKENS TO BEING IN HARM'S WAY


6) Maxine Hong Kingston - THE FIFTH BOOK OF PEACE


7) bell hooks - COMMUNION: THE FEMALE SEARCH FOR LOVE


8) Anne Sexton - LIVE OR DIE


9) Anais Nin - UNDER A GLASS BELL


10) Deborah Amos - ECLIPSE OF THE SUNNIS: POWER, EXILE, AND UPHEAVAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST



-----------

Others in this series?  "10 To Read (C.I.)" and "10 To Read (Jim)"

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }