Monday, December 19, 2022

The Crazy -- How Can You Miss It?

Elaine wrote the following last week:

The crazy -- how can you miss it

Okay, here's a story and what people aren't believing about it is what Eric Trump does when he wakes up:


Eric Trump stated this week that he leads a “clean, positive life” by waking up at 4:30 a.m. every single day to say the Pledge of Allegiance to his two young children, ages 5 and 3.

“And then I say the Lord’s Prayer, and I say two other little family prayers that we have. Then I make them say something that’s meaningful to them,” the second-born son of former President Donald Trump said in a video interview with Julie Green, a self-styled prophet who has claimed that President Joe Biden is secretly dead.


Now read those two paragraphs and tell me why anyone would have Eric's actions stand out?  From the above, what stands out to me is Julie Green "a self-styled prophet who has claimed that President Joe Biden is secretly dead."

He's secretly dead.  Is that based on the photo of him, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter all standing in the Rose Garden and Joe's not wearing shoes?  Or when you play Joe's State of the Union speech from last January backwards, do you hear "Joe's dead"?  Because, honestly, I hear "apple sauce."

Who is this crazy woman?

I Googled her.  She says that the Joe in the White House is a double and that Barack controls him. 

Now let me be clear, I don't believe Eric wakes up his kids at 4:30.  But a Trump lying?  Not really shocking.  Some crazed woman telling the world Joe is dead?  That's shocking.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }