Monday, January 22, 2018

Tweets of the week



  1. Seeing Dylan walking down the driveway at our mother’s house during her interview, I’m faced with my own childhood abuse.
  2. So many times I saw my mother try to convince her that she was abused - and it has worked. Some day, I hope Dylan can escape from my mother, confront the truth and begin her own healing.
  3. What breaks my heart the most is while I know that my sister, Dylan, believes what she says, I also know from my own experience, that it simply never happened.
  4. I’m deeply saddened for my sister. As she stated, this has been her reality since childhood. I have broken my silence of the abuse by our mother and my healing began after getting away from her. I can only hope that my sister can do the same to finally heal.
  5. Thank you for speaking up.













Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }