Monday, February 22, 2021

Call Me Kat

Repost of Ann:

Call Me Kat

CALL ME KAT is Fox's new sitcom starring Mayim Bialik in the lead role.  She's joined by a talented cast that includes Swoosie Kurtz, Cheyenne Jackson, Kyla Pratt, Leslie Jordan and Julian Gant.


This week's episode (which airs Thursday nights) dealt with Kat trying to decide whether or not she wanted to freeze her eggs in case she later wanted to have a baby.  This was funny and led to free ice cream.  The secondary story involved Leslie Jordan's character hooking up online.  He was giving a guy he'd never met thousands of dollars for hearing aids and they were convinced he was being catfished.  He was doing the catfishing -- he was using Cheyenne Jackson's photo and pretending it was him.


It was a funny episode and Kat is right -- Cheyenne Jackson did look hot in a diaper.  He's a hot guy.


Betty wrote "CALL ME KAT" last week and noted, "I do wish that Mayim and Cheyenne's characters would get together.  They probably won't but they do seem to belong together."


I agree!!!!


Now here's a video of Mayim talking about the show.



C.I. slid that over to me, she thought I might find it interesting.  I did.  

 

This is C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }