Sunday, August 28, 2016

I oppose killing of Syrian children, I oppose killing people, and I oppose killing animals

Jill Stein is the Green Party's presidential candidate.





  • I oppose killing of Syrian children. I oppose killing people. And I oppose killing animals.

  • Colorado can make history w 600,000 votes & represent People Matter More Than Profits
  • It's not a 2-party system. It's a 2-party racket. The Commission on Pres. Debates, run by D & R leaders, is part of the racket.
  • Why do you think PBS edited out my criticism of Hillary Clinton and the before running this interview on TV?
  • Please stop ignoring candidates who are allies, . was 1st gub candidate for gay marriage in 2002 Massachusetts.
  • The DNC & RNC created the commission to silence political opposition. That's not democracy; that's tyranny.
  • No human alive today has lived through a hotter month of July. Via
  • Did you see me live on Facebook as I spoke w/ a wild crowd in about the + more?
  • The won't happen w/o a revolution of independent, electoral action outside the establishment parties.
  • The killing of Harambe 3 months ago today reminds us to be a voice for the voiceless.
  • I have been in since yesterday meeting with Americans who want to .
  • Flooding has devastated Louisiana. Please Donate or volunteer:
  • "No child will be sacrificed on the altar of profit!" -- Mother Jones
  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
     
    Poll1 { display:none; }