Sunday, July 06, 2014

Where is stupid Sven?



With a mortar, you grind your potion.


"They say he's been trying to get in touch with the Dark Brotherhood."

You grab some cabbage soup.

"Hey, wanna play tag?"

Some glow dust.

"I don't buy fancy clothes, but you look like you might."

Some honeycomb.

"It's good to see a fresh face.  You wouldn't have happened to have come from Whiterun?"

Some lavender and nightshade.

"Don't forget me next time you need herbs and potions."

Thistle branch and slaughterfish egg.

"Oh well. Thanks anyway, I suppose."

Tundra cotton.

"Drink for the thirsty, food for the hungry."

For dragons, power equals truth.

"Great.  Get back to me when you're done and I'll give you something for your time."

Mud crab.

"The Divine saved me from the streets."

Gormlaith Golden-Hilt.


"Cross the bridge at your own peril and the gate will not open.  You shall not gain entry."

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }