Tuesday, August 29, 2023

JODIE LOVES CHRISSY

This fall, on ABC, JODIE LOVES CHRISSY.  

There's something magic in the way you hold me in your eyes. No one ever warned me, love just takes you by surprise.



The show, a spin-off from CRAPPY DAYS, finds Jodie Evans and Chrissy Lynn Hedges leaving Hillary's Diner and Hillary Clinton to move off on their own.




Chrissy: I have known Jodie Evans for many years.  She is my ally, my friend and my life.  We disagree over how we view China's labor practices and what is happening with Uyghur minority and we disagreed over her using CODEPINK to promote Barack Obama who she was a bundler for in 2008 so she sicked CODEPINK on Hillary Clinton and John Edwards and called it "bird dogging" and we disagreed on her insisting in the fall of 2009 that the US military should stay in Afghanistan and -- well, you know, I do not doubt for a second her sincerity, decency and commitment to build a better world.
 

Jodie: Oh, Chrissy, thank you.  And I forgive you for your serial plagiarism you serial plagiarist Chris Hedges.  Most of all, though, I thank you for your support of my second husband Neville Roy Singham.  He knows all about China's labor practices but you're on board with him and with me.  


JODIE LOVES CHRISSY is set in the mythical land of Utopia and is an Earl Browder Production.  This fall on ABC thanks to the cooperation of scab writers and union busters.  "Check us out!" implores Jodie Evans.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }