Monday, January 23, 2017

Open letter to President Trump


We're just going to highlight Ruth this edition:


Open letter to President Trump

Donald Trump is now the president of the United States.

He is my president.

So Mr. Trump, I hope you will lift the nation.

I hope you will steer towards inclusion and not division.

Use the press as your punching bag all you want -- I do not think many of us are in the mood to defend them.

But respect the American citizens.

Show us respect and we can show you respect.

Show us disrespect and prepare for a painful four years.

It is up to you now.

You are no longer a candidate or a president-in-waiting (president-elect).

You are no longer just a celebrity.

You are the President of the United States.

Try to make something out of that office and out of that honor.

I will be watching and, when needed, I will be protesting.

Good luck to you, President Trump, and good luck to our country.














Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }