Sunday, October 13, 2013

The week in funny

2bg
Catherine:  Excuse me, I overheard you two asking people if they want a cat and I'd really love one.

Caroline:  Really?  Well we have your cat.

Max:  Oh now, woah, not so fast.  I've got a couple of questions first.  Do you smoke?

Cartherine:  Yes.

Max:  Drink?

Catherine:  Yes.

Max:  Prescription drugs?

Catherine:  Yes.

Max: Forget the cat, will you take me home?
-- Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) find themselves with a stray cat which Catherine (Crista Flanagan) wants to adopt (2 Broke Girls, CBS Mondays).



Smiling, serious, kissing and Charlie's Angels.  Classic photo booth big four.
-- Mindy (Mindy Kaling) going through mementos of her failed relationship with Casey (The Mindy Project, Fox Tuesdays).




Marty: This is a treadmill.


Dick Butkus:  Oooooh.

Marty:  Now this is the best way to get your heart rate up.

Dick Butkus:  To do that, I usually just watch Hoda and Kathie Lee get hammered on The Today Show.

Marty: Yeah, I hear you.
-- alien Dick Butkis (Ian Patrick) tries to I Love Lucy (trick) Marty into getting into shape (The Neighbors, ABC Fridays).


Oooh! I had a bra like this once! Got me into concerts, got me into clubs, got me in the back of a limo with Fernando who I thought was a banker.  Turned out to be the limo driver.  Third time I've fallen for that.
-- Liz (Megan Hilty) takes Sean's 14-year-old daughter bra hunting (Sean Saves The World, NBC Thursdays)



Max:  No, Kitty is not going to a shelter.

Caroline:  Why?  Lots of cats get adopted and end up in beautiful homes.

Max: Look I didn't want to say this but [covering cat's ears] she's not pretty enough.

Caroline:  What are you talking about?

Max: [Covering cat's ears] She's not pretty enough.

Caroline:  Come on, she doesn't have classic good looks but she's adorkable.

Max:  We cannot take her to a shelter, [covering cat's ears] she'll die there.  And yeah everyone says they want them with a nice personality but they really just want a  hot sexy young kitten who still gets excited about balls in her face.
-- Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) have a stray cat issue (2 Broke Girls, CBS Mondays).




What do you mean I don't fulfill the delivery minimum?  [Crying] I used to.
-- Mindy (Mindy Kaling) attempting to place a food order while dealing with her break up with Casey (The Mindy Project, Fox Tuesdays).




Bonnie:  Why are you being such a bitch?


Violet:  I'm just being honest.


Bonnie:  Good I'll be honest too. You're being a bitch.  And I use that word instead of the word I want to use because you're my granddaughter and I love you.

Violet:  What? So I'm supposed to make a big deal just because she's going out with some random guy?

Bonnie:  Excuse me young lady but your mother going out with some random guy is the only reason you exist.
-- Allison Janney (Bonnie) and Sadie Calvano (Violet) discuss niceties on CBS' Mom (airs Mondays).




Sue, it's just a job.  You don't have to like what you do.  It's like cleaning people's teeth or parenting.
-- Frankie (Patricia Heaton) attempts to help Sue adjust to her first job (The Middle, ABC Wednesdays).


Uhm, I've prepared a report highlighting our success with tech companies.  Uh, oh.  No, that's my Pretty Little Liars fantasy fiction.  I make them all fat and ugly.
-- Kimmie (Rebel Wilson) attends a business meeting (Super Fun Night, Wednesdays ABC).



Lorna: When Ellie's mother moved to New York, I thought, 'Finally.  This is it.  I will be the main woman in Ellie's life.'  Not this one.

Liz:  Hey, this one has a name.

Lorna:  And this one has a title: Grandmother -- a word that already has the word "mother" in it.

Liz:  You know what else has the word "mother" in it?

Sean:  Alright, you guys come on.
-- Sean (Sean Hayes) saves the moment as his mother Lorna (Linda Lavin)  and his best friend Liz (Megan Hilty) argue on Sean Saves The World (NBC, Thursdays).
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }