Sunday, April 17, 2011

Idiot of the week

At the Great Iraqi Revolution, a website following the ongoing movement in Iraq, a little whiney baby posted a really ignorant comment.


OK, this is my second appeal. I wholly support your freedom struggle, have been against U.S. presence in Iraq from day one, have marched, spoken, written and emailed to my Congress and Pres., ......but I cannot have from 6 to 15 news posts from you daily. This totally colonizes my F/B, leaves no room for other things. If you can't control it, then I'll have to block you, which I don't want to do. Thanks.
April 10 at 10:43am · · Comment

Poor little American princess from Texarkana, now living in Sonoma. Her FaceBook page is being "colonized" by Iraqis posting about their revolution. Shame on you naughty Iraqis!!!! Don't you realize how important Janell and her entire FaceBook page is to the world? Don't you realize how precious and holy she is.

No?

We don't either.

What we find laughable is supposed 'friend' of Iraqis Janell takes it upon herself to lecture them about what they post to their site and to accuse them of 'colonizing' her FaceBook page. Colonizing.

Janell is the Idiot of the Week.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }