Sunday, March 20, 2011

Truest statement of the week

Now the skeptical, old and ignorant Cindy Sheehan would have thought that the US was only concerned with the regime in Libya "killing its own citizens" because Libya has large crude oil reserves, but that was before I reflected on the fact that Barack Obama (D) has told us that offshore drilling and nuclear power is safe! Like my new hero, Barack Obama (D) keeps saying, we do need to "reduce" US dependence on "foreign oil," but not before we kill as many people as we must to get all of that oil. The old me also would have thought that we needed to entirely eliminate our dependence on petroleum and petroleum products all together, but if Barack Obama (D) says it’s safe, that’s good enough for me!


-- Cindy Sheehan, "Barack-a-lujah! I Have Seen the Light!" (Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox)
2flowers
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }