Monday, December 13, 2021

KINDLE UNLIMITED (Trina, Ava and C.I.)

1summerread

 

In 2018, community sites took turns covering a book every week.  You can see "In 2018, we read books" to review that coverage.  We didn't want to repeat ourselves in 2019 or 2020.  So when Marcia came up with a way to cover books but with a twist, we were all for it.  Marcia's idea was for us to digital books -- we're largely a printed text crowd -- and to use AMAZON's KINDLE UNLIMITED.  So for 2021, we'll be trying to do a book a week and trying to just use KINDLE UNLIMITED. This week, we're speaking with Trina about her "A A Novellie's Joan Rivers: The World's Funniest F..."

 

 

Trina, you read A.A. Novelli's JOAN RIVERS: THE WORLD'S FUNNIEST FUNNY LADY, HER LIFE & TRAGIC DEATH.  It wasn't worth reading?


Trina: This is not a book.  And it's the kind of title that gives KINDLE UNLIMITED a bad name.  It's a sketchy timeline that insults the reader and leaves you with nothing -- nothing of value, nothing of interest.  If I'd paid attention to the stars awarded, I might have skipped it.  Out of five stars, the title has one-and-a-half stars. It's not popular and that's because it's outright lousy.


Did it discourage you from KINDLE UNLIMITED?

Trina: No.  More and more I'm too busy.  I'm still picking up additional shifts -- I'm a nurse -- due to the pandemic.  I love how the news media pretends its over or that we've emerged from it when we haven't.  But I see the monthly subscription as more being about the family. My grandkids use it, my kids use it.  Even my husband uses it sometimes.  So, if you're getting the subscription for a large household, it's worth it.  But that so-called book was awful.  I am a Joan Rivers fan and I couldn't stand that title because it wasn't anything.  A 3rd grader could have written it better -- and with more wit.  


Thank you. 

 

 


-------------------

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Isaiah, Ava and C.I.)


"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Kat, Ava and C.I.)"

 

" KINDLE UNLIMITED (Trina, Ava and C.I.)"

 

 "KINDLE UNLIMITED (Marcia, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Ruth, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Jess, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Jim, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Kat, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Kat, Ava and C.I.)"

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Betty, Ava and C.I.)


"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Stan, Ava and C.I.)

 

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Betty, Ava and C.I.)"


"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Isaiah, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Elaine, Dona, Ava and C.I.)"


"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Mike, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Trina, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Stan, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Marcia, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Kat, Ava and C.I.)"

"KINDLE UNLIMITED (Rebecca, Ava and C.I.)"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }