Monday -- just barely.
Let's thank all who participated this edition which includes Dallas and the following:
The Third Estate Sunday Review's Jim, Dona, Ty, and Ava,
Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude,
Betty of Thomas Friedman Is a Great Man,
C.I. of The Common Ills and The Third Estate Sunday Review,
Kat of Kat's Korner (of The Common Ills),
Mike of Mikey Likes It!,
Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz),
Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix,
Ruth of Ruth's Report,
Wally of The Daily Jot,
Trina of Trina's Kitchen,
Marcia of SICKOFITRDLZ,
Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends,
Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts,
and Ann of Ann's Mega Dub.
And what did we come up with?
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- Editorial: The wars drag on
- TV: NBC airs abstract art
- White House moment of the week
- The toilet floaters who support Hillary
- Clitting for Clinton
- 10 Great Stevie Nicks Songs About Women
- Back in the day . . .
- TV: Peyton Manning The Everyday Housewife
- Did he say bitch or whore?
- This edition's playlist
- Warmth and colour make Julieta's simple story trul...
- Libertarian nominee top choice among veterans
- Wages stagnant for 35 years
- I sincerely extend my best wishes to Hillary Clint...
So that's what we came up with.
-- Jim, Dona, Ty, Ava and C.I