Yeah, we're getting used to it too.
First, we thank all who participated this edition which includes Dallas and the following:
The Third Estate Sunday Review's Jim, Dona, Ty, Jess and Ava,
Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude,
Betty of Thomas Friedman Is a Great Man,
C.I. of The Common Ills and The Third Estate Sunday Review,
Kat of Kat's Korner (of The Common Ills),
Mike of Mikey Likes It!,
Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz),
Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix,
Ruth of Ruth's Report,
Wally of The Daily Jot,
Trina of Trina's Kitchen,
Marcia of SICKOFITRDLZ,
Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends,
Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts,
and Ann of Ann's Mega Dub.
And what did we come up with:
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- Editorial: Journalists aren't interested in Iraq
- TV: MAYA & MARTY
- Lying on the eve of the California primary
- Bill Clinton is the hangman
- Hillary knows Kevin Johnson
- Oh, she just gets uglier
- Who's protecting the food supply?
- This edition's playlist
- Susan Sarandon Tweets
-- Jim, Dona, Ty, Jess, Ava and C.I.