Sunday -- just barely.
Let's thank all who participated this edition which includes Dallas and the following:
The Third Estate Sunday Review's Jim, Dona, Ty, and Ava,
Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude,
Betty of Thomas Friedman Is a Great Man,
C.I. of The Common Ills and The Third Estate Sunday Review,
Kat of Kat's Korner (of The Common Ills),
Mike of Mikey Likes It!,
Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz),
Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix,
Ruth of Ruth's Report,
Wally of The Daily Jot,
Trina of Trina's Kitchen,
Marcia of SICKOFITRDLZ,
Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends,
Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts,
and Ann of Ann's Mega Dub.
And what did we come up with?
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- Editorial: They all failed
- TV: The reality that we're all responsible for thi...
- How to cover the presidential race?
- Barack had a question
- Barack rebuked
- Remembering history correctly
- As Trump and Clinton Exchange Barbs, Stein Listens...
- Gloria La Riva: We salute Colin Kaepernick
- 15 Reasons Why A Vote For Gov. Gary Johnson Matter...
- An historical struggle against oil, mining compani...
- Stop special interest loopholes
- SEP Tweets
- I oppose killing of Syrian children, I oppose kill...
So that's what we came up with.
-- Jim, Dona, Ty, Ava and C.I