Sunday, November 13, 2011

Highlights

This piece is written by Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude, Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix, Kat of Kat's Korner, Betty of Thomas Friedman is a Great Man, Mike of Mikey Likes It!, Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz, Ruth of Ruth's Report, Marcia of SICKOFITRADLZ, Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends, Ann of Ann's Mega Dub, Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts and Wally of The Daily Jot. Unless otherwise noted, we picked all highlights.

"I Hate The War" -- most requested highlight. This is on Burn Pits.

"Iraq snapshot," "Iraq snapshot" and "Iraq snapshot" -- C.I. reports on Congressional hearings she attended.

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Portions" -- Isaiah captures a Congressional hearing.



"2 men, 2 women The first time I may have broken federal law," "The second time I got my period," "Parking," "that time i stole a watch from a teacher," "My first cup of coffee in front of my parents," "My first time hosting the pot party," "My first R-rated film," "My first big purchase," "The first time I faced my issues" and "My first orgasm" -- Ann, Betty, Trina, Rebecca, Ruth, Kat, Marcia, Stan, Elaine and Mike take part in the Wednesday theme post of "the first time I felt like a grown up."



"Whitney," "3 women, 3 men," "community," "grimm," "Whitney," "Why I say "no" to Harry's Law," "F**K Chuck," "Chuck," "Desperate Housewives" and "The Good Wife" -- Betty, Ann, Rebecca, Marcia, Mike and Stan offer TV coverage in the community.


"And the cow jumped over the moon" and "THIS JUST IN! THE DISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON!" -- Cedric and Wally on that zany Barack administration.



"Anchovy pizza in the kitchen" -- Trina offers the easiest recipe yet.

"Solyndra" and "Solyndra" -- some of Ruth's Solyndra coverage from last week.

"Maturity versus sadness"-- Kat notes the sadness.


"The Accidental Husband" -- Stan goes to the movies.

"Big Cry Baby" -- Isaiah dips into the archives.

"The Drones" -- Elaine on the Drone War.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }