Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dona's note

I have to do a note to address some questions that keep popping up

First, check out this infographic on lying. Jim was hoping to work that into a roundtable and we don't have one.

I'm the reason we don't.

I'm the reason we're so late these days.

In e-mails, our address is thirdestatesundayreview@yahoo.com, a number are commenting on the delays.

Most put it off to our normal delays and our normal attitude.

That's not what's going on.

baby

I'm pregnant. I'd hoped to keep it private awhile longer but I've had the worst morning, evening and nightly sickness. That's what's slowing down our writing edition. And when Ava and C.I. think I look like I've had more than enough, they insist we take a minimum of eight hours for a break. I appreciate that. Sometimes I don't need that long, sometimes I do.

I'm hoping to be over this shortly but that may not end up being the case.

I don't feel great about being responsible for the delays. I know our readers are waiting. I also don't feel great about the fact that until we finish, C.I. can't do The Common Ills and that puts her way behind.

But, as Kat says, it is what it is.

And that's the reason why we're currently so late and have been for so many weeks now. It's why a caretaker article is being pushed back to next week. It's unruly and needs a serious edit. I don't have the energy right now. So . . .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }