Sunday, June 21, 2009

The house

This morning I dreamed of this beautiful giant home, my new home, with 30 foot ceilings, stucco, pale yellow walls, sprawling rooms -- it was fantastic.



I walked through it assessing and planning decorations.



I came upon a blocked room, but I didn't realize at first it was blocked.



I didn't realize there was another room.



The doorway appeared solid, but I noticed 5 doors that had been stacked against each other (they were unhinged). I moved the doors to reveal a dining room.



I knew it was a dining room because there was a long table with a couple of chairs and other odds and ends in the room.



At this point, I didn't feel alone.



I felt a presence in the house.



I stepped out of the room and felt a strong wind that seemed to be coming from the windows pick me up -- I began to fly around the house.



Initially I enjoyed being left and held against the ceiling.



I remember looking at the floor 30 feet down and wondering what to do when the wind ceased?



At that point, my alarm went off with the radio playing 'N Sync or the Backstreet Boys and the dream was over.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }