Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey there! Marilyn Monroe is using Twitter.

Marilyn Monroe











waiting still for Jack. He's not still ticked off is he?
7:19 p.m. August 4, 1962 from web





smiling. Jack was much nicer. Also complaining about everything. I told him, "A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night." He told me, "You can't curl up with anything born in Southampton either." Zing.
3:02 p.m. August 3, 1962 from web






Awful fight with Jack. Reminded him of how he once said he could solve the problem between US & Cuba with just his mouth and how he added wasn't no Cuban cigar he'd wrapped it around. Jack insisted he never said that. Then he said he might have said it but he was only joking. I reminded him of all the times he'd made similar comments, flipping through my diary for dates and times. Jack asked what the hell I was doing writing all that down? I said I needed to be sure to remember because he's such a liar that he's always denying he ever said anything. Jack laughed and said, "So I'm a bad boy. You gonna spank?" I said, "Admit you said it." He screamed for me to destroy my diaries. I hung up on him while he was screaming in the phone. Men.
11:21 a.m. August 1, 1962 from web
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }