Sunday, July 14, 2013

The White House Troops

Ben: No, I really think you're hot.  Turn on your cam so I can see if you're as hot as you sound.

[Redacted]

Ben: Alright.  Yeahzzze!!!!  You are hot!!!!

[Redacted]

Ben: So what are you into?

[Redacted]

Ben:  Hot!!!!! Hells yeah!  Let's do it!!!

[Redacted]

Ben: By the way, have you donated to any Tea Party groups or maybe to the ACLU?

[Redacted]

13


Ben: Don't be offended!  It's hot to talk politics.  See how it gives me a chubby?  If you answered the question, I'd have a raging hard!


[Redacted]

Ben: Alright!  Now I think I'm dripping a little.  Tell me, have you ever had impure thoughts about the government?



forward



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }