Sunday, July 26, 2009

More foolishness from Liz Smith

I am not criticizing or trying to even understand the health-care plan. I have a lot tied up in believing in Barack Obama and I voted for him because I want health care fixed, so let him fix it. If he is wrong or makes a mistake, then let him fix that or let someone else do it. This is beyond me, entirely beyond me. It makes my head hurt to have to have fixed opinions about such a complicated matter. It’s what we elect presidents for and I helped elect mine.



That's La Liz, gossip queen in decline. Ruth caught it and called it out last week.
plates


We find it embarrassing that a grown (and then some -- she was born in 1923) woman would state the above. She sounds like a highly uneducated cult recruit and not like a citizen in a particpatory democracy.



We'd further offer that, sometimes, you really don't have something worth sharing. Learn to recognize those moments.



Or risk being a Liz Smith.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }