Monday, September 12, 2022

THE VIEW needs to stop causing climate change


After nearly a decade of appearing on The View, Ana Navarro was named a permanent co-host last month for season 26. But just because she'll be on the show in a more defined role doesn't mean she'll be relocating to the Big Apple anytime soon.

"Every New Yorker I know has moved to Miami. You think I'm crazy enough to be the only Miamian who moves to New York?" Navarro, 50, tells PEOPLE with a laugh. "No, I am not moving to New York City. My husband and I live in Miami, I have a life that I love there. I have way too much going on there to give up."


Instead, Navarro says she'll "do what so many other professional do" and commute to work — though an airplane is involved in her case.

"I'm going to fly back and forth, twice a week, as I did most of last season," she says, in an interview coincidentally conducted as she heads to the airport after a show. "It's four planes a week, but it's worth it to be able to balance my work life and my personal life."





Well is it worth it to the planet?  ABC needs to figure out whether she can remote in?  If she can't, they need to let her go.  Florida to Miami and back four times a week?  No.  That's destroying our environment and a grown woman should be ashamed of herself for thinking a 'commute' to work is flying from Florida to Miami regularly.  Remote her in or she moves to the area.  Otherwise, she needs to be dumped.  We need to all be doing our part to tackle climate change.
 
 
 
 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }