Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Jill Stein draws her line

The Green Party's 2012 and 2016 presidential candidate Jill Stein draws her lines clearly.



  1. If Dem elites want to waste their time with conspiracy theories, that's on them. We're busy organizing a grassroots party for the people. ✌🏼
  2. Unlike the Dems, I didn't sabotage Bernie Sanders in the primaries, then try to cover my tracks with ludicrous Russia conspiracy theories.
  3. Unlike Dems, I didn’t create the “pied piper” scheme that boosted Trump into the corp media spotlight - launching his disastrous trajectory.
  4. Unlike the Clintons, I don't hang out with Trumps. I've never been to a Trump wedding, never took Trump money, no secret Trump calls.

  5. The notion I communicated with Trump Jr is laughable. This whole thing is an obvious smear designed to generate a fake news feeding frenzy.
  6. Surprise, surprise: Team Clinton, which created Russia narrative to cover their failures, is now leading chants of "Lock her up".

  7. A Newsweek headline actually presents a Twitter conspiracy theory as if it were fact, & not a weak smear from the Clinton machine.
  8. Unlike corporate media I'm focusing on real issues, but I have a few things to say about the latest in this McCarthyist witch hunt.
  9. I'm in where people haven't had clean water for over 3 years. Folks here couldn't care less about Russia conspiracy theories.












Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }