Sunday, November 06, 2005

Benji's question

Benji e-mails asking to know what one album each of us listened to the most this week.

Cedric: Black Eyed Peas' Monkey Business.

Kat: Stevie Wonder's A Time To Love because I was trying to finish the review on it.

Jess: Jackson Browne's Solo Acoustic vol. 1. My complaint about the CD is that there are only twelve tracks. It's Jackson singing while he plays piano or guitar on some of his finest work like Lives In The Balance," "The Pretender" and "These Days."

Rebecca: Michelle Phillips Victim of Romance and blame it on C.I.

Ava: Anais Mitchell's Hymns for the Exiled. Anais Mitchell has a concert coming up in NYC in December. I'm hoping to go to that and very excited about it.

Ty: Sade's Lover's Rock.

Wally: Cowboy Junkies' Early 21st Century Blues. I'm at my grandfather's and headed down there because of the hurricane. I didn't pack any CDs but I had Early 21st Century Blues in the car stereo. I really love the CD and my grandfather will listen to it without rolling his eyes which isn't always a given with music I like.

Jim: The Rolling Stones A Bigger Bang.

Betty: I've been in a Diana Ross mood all week so I've listened to several but probably The Anthology by Diana Ross & the Supremes is the one that's played the most. The kids love it and will dance around. Anything that gets them tired and ready for bed is a good thing.

C.I.: Ricke Lee Jones' Live and Acoustic.

Mike: The White Stripes Get Behind Me, Satan is something I can't stop listening to.

Elaine: Jack Johnson's In Between Dreams.

Dona: Joan Baez's Bowery Songs.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }